If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow - then and now

This picture is of my Aunt Bernice, on a ski trip with some of her girlfriends, probably around the end of WWII, I am not sure of the exact date.
Aunt Bernice was so sweet, very proper and polite in the nicest way.
So the guy skiing with them with no shirt is really funny. I don't know who is, probably just a guy there who was showing off for these 3 pretty young women.

More of Aunt Bernice, I wonder if she fell or is just sitting for the picture.



This is our front yard after the Christmas Eve blizzard. And even now, a week and half later, most of it still here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I miss my dear sister, Bernice who was also like a Mother to me. I was double blessed with two of the most wonderful Mothers. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those old photos. Your aunt was absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Poor thing. I would hate to be there right now. I don't do cold and snow well. Spring time is coming .
    Hus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun old photos! Looks like you have lots of snow! We only have a few inches but it's really, really cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Women back then always managed to look glamorous even in the snow with the curled hair and lipstick. Your aunt was beautiful! I'm sorry about all the snow. We have had a little but that's typical where I live. What I don't like is the below average temperatures we are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐