If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, May 10, 2010

More May yard sale finds

There were just a handful of yardsales in my town this weekend. I think with it being Mothers Day and OSU graduation weekend, that caused people to schedule them some other time.
Nina is just 5 weeks away from her delivery date and she wanted to go, so we went.
She did not find much but we found a few things.

2 more Pyrex bowls - $1 each
10 Pyrex custard cups for $2

2 purses and a billfold - brand new, even had the silicon packet still in them - $1 for the batch

2 little chairs for $1 each - but they tip over too easy for Gavin so they will be going into the attic for a few years or in to our giveaway pile

vintage sheets - like new - $1 and $2

2 nice size frames for 25 cents each, the little football is a coin pouch that Jeff picked out

2 hardback books $1 each

free magazines

and remember the outdoor toys we found last week?
Well, Gavin kinda likes them!



linked to Rhoda's Southern Hospitality Thrifty Treasures
Apron Thrift Girl's Thrift Share Monday
Linda's Coastal Charm Tuesday Treasures

18 comments:

  1. The Pyrex and sheets would have captured my interest, too! I especially love the striped sheet - my mother used to have the exact pattern on sheets given to her as a wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love Pyrex! And I really like the linens & chairs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one cute baby! fun finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Pyrex and those chairs! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pyrex dishes, I passed some up this weekend that I am now wishing I had bought. They last forever. Those little chairs are so cute, too bad they turn over so easity. Hugs, Cindy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Pyrex! I just bought some today during my lunch hour. Looks like Gavin is kinda having a blast on his new toys!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you made it through the storms okay yesterday. Love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rhonda! What great finds. Love them all. I have that green pyrex bowl given to me as part of a set of 3 in 1976! Mine is faded from years of being in the dishwasher, but I still use it alot.

    I was amazed at the tornado pictures from OK. 3 or 4 at once! Sure hope you and yours are ok and had no damage!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great finds! Love the vintage sheets. I can never seem to find "like new" ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is Pyrex the "in" thing right now? I've read several posts on blogs recently talking about Pyrex finds.

    I have a few pieces and truly love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE the pyrex things you found!!! You mentioned OSU weekend - you wouldn't happen to be in Oklahoma would you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute to see Gavin having fun on your new finds. You always seem to find such great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so ready for garage sales! I need to find a buddy that would want to go with me!!! Great deals! I saw your post on Southern Hospitality Thrifty Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Pyrex was a steal - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can picture the chairs in my garden with colorful plants in pots sitting on them! Maybe a ceramic animal or two trying to hop on to get a snack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐