If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, May 22, 2010

my opinion of Olay Simply Ageless



"COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless - A first-of-its-kind premium make-up line that can actually make you look younger - "

well, that is what they say anyway.

I have belonged to BzzAgent.com for about 6 years. I have participated in several campaigns where Bzzagent sends out products for sampling and testing, they hope that the bzzagents will like the products, then talk favorably about them to their friends.

My latest products from Bzzagent were 4 Olay Simply Ageless cosmetics. They sent 2 under eye concealers, which I don't really need but I do think they are a good product if you use eye concealers.
They also sent a blush in a color I am not crazy about but I do like the blush.
I really like the foundation. It is light for foundation, goes on smoothly and not heavy looking, easy to blend and does not have any scent that I can tell.

sorry, I don't have any free makeup to offer you, I do have 5 $2 coupons that I would be happy to mail out to any one who wants some of them, while they last any way. Just leave me a comment and I will get back to you.
But I think there is an even better Cover Girl coupon that does not expire until the end of May that is B1G1F.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Rhpnda, I would love to have a coupon for that makeup. Just today I was looking at the makeup and couldn't get over how expensive it was. UGH!! That is so great that you are a tester, sounds like lots of fun. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently started using this make up and really like it. You're right...it is smooth and not heavy. It's a first for me to find a makeup that actually doesn't "look" like I have it on.

    ~Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the foundation and I really like it - better than what I was using before (and I've tried a few) The blush I find goes on pretty strong, so I've taken to putting it on with my fingertips and just blending with their sponge. (otherwise Hello Pink Cheeks!)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use make up, just some lip gloss and mascara. I have been looking at Oil of Olay's various lines of facial products though. Have you tested any of those?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐