If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 reasons new blog posts are not happening

Record-breaking hot weather has been around since the first of June
with very few days under 100 degrees.
It is not fun at all.
These 2 little urchins are sweet as can be and are spending lots of time with me while their parents go to work.
Here they are doing high-fives while they wait for their breakfast.

So between busy toddlers and this heat wave,
I am just not doing much extra.

Fall will be here soon and hopefully when it is cooler, we will all be more cheerful.

8 comments:

  1. We had 100 today and to start cooling off. I feel for you guys. We have chance of rain tonight. We are quite dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I just don't have as much time for blogging lately either although the last week has definitely been an improvement. By the time the day is over, I am beat!

    This has been a hot summer! Fall weather will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two toddlers can keep you busy! A break from the heat would be wonderful about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy grandma, Rhonda. How nice for those little ones that they can spend the day with you. That is a million times better than a day care or even just a babysitter.
    Hugs from another grandma,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! This summer heat has sapped me completely. I am so ready for coolness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well just the heat alone, would do me in. Hang in there. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it!! These 2 will keep you hopping-that is for sure. When I keep mine by the time they leave I am pooped!!! Have fun! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now those are the kinds of treasures we should be collecting and cherishing!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - thanks for telling me what you think.

Jeff and Rhonda

Jeff and Rhonda