If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cookie baking

I baked 3 batches of cookies this week.
Chocolate chip- no recipe, you all know how to make them, right?
Fork cookies- a new recipe with just 3 ingredients, from Mary Berry, the recipe is below.  (I added a little Princess flavoring)
And golden raisin biscuit cookies that have rave reviews on the King Arthur baking site.

The little dish in the top left is to eat at our house. The assorted container is for our daughter in law's birthday and the 3 other containers are for my parents and brother.

 http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/golden-raisin-biscuit-cookies-recipe
They are the rectangle ones in the lower center and they might be my new favorite cookie recipe.  
They are a little fiddly as the dough is rolled very thin but the recipe worked just right and tastes special.  I followed the recipe except I did not have the fancy sugar for sprinkling on top and just used a smaller amount of table sugar instead.



linking to






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5085073/?claim=q7c9vjtdes9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



7 comments:

  1. I'm very intrigued by those Golden Raisin Cookies! I've pinned the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies! I just love cookies! Yours make me want to get up and start cooking some! :) You are one talented "cookie" yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good! There are going to be a lot of happy people who receive these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower from the weekend hop. All of the cookies look yummy! :)

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! They look really good!

    My sister and family just moved to Midland, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting me know about bread over-rising! This must be what is happening to mine. I'll learn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing your recipe linked up at the Creative HomeAcre Hop was great! Thanks for joining us and we hope you'll come and party creatively again on Sunday at http://mumtopia.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-creative-home-acre-hop-23.html
    I wonder if you would perhaps like to write a guest post for Mumtopia. Please let me know - I'm sure my readers would benefit from what you have to say. For more information, please read the "Be My Guest" page at Mumtopia: http://mumtopia.blogspot.co.uk/p/write-for-mumtopia.html#.Uc3dNzvOZwQ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐