If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, May 2, 2014

Flowers for cookies


My son needed cookies for a work event. 
Baking cookies is one of my favorite things to do so I baked 4 kinds 
He offered to pay me but I declined, I prefer to just cook because I like to cook. 
One of his events used this huge bouquet and afterwards, he brought them to me. 
I think they are beautiful - white hydrangea and daisies, red roses, blue flowers that I have no clue as to their name and a big gladiola coming out of the top. 


3 of the 4 batches of cookies - all decorated with red, white and blue sprinkles.  

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors, flowers, and the cookies.

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy
    www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers for cookies- I would like to be on either side of that kind of exchange! Both look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great exchange! Your cookies look yummy...I love baking, too....no charge to kids, of course! ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐