If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Do Stuff Monday #2

When I was getting ready for bed last night, I started thinking about my to-dos and it seemed really big and daunting. So I got out paper and pen then, started writing it down, and it is not really that big of a list after all. 
Here it is......

So far this week,  I only have 2 loads of laundry and they are in the washer and dryer.
I plan to mow on Wednesday. I am hoping if I do it midweek, then I can skip a week, if the grass doesn't grow too fast :)
I've also cleaned out my purse. 


I noticed this weekend that my purse seemed too heavy so this morning, I dumped it out
Yikes! I found so many receipts, expired sale ads, duplicates of tissue holders, shopping bags, ink pens, hand lotions, flashlights........
Some stuff went in the trash,
Change went into the piggy bank
Important receipts were filed away,
Duplicates were put back in the first purse and I switched everything out to another purse. 

Better, right? 

About my Cath Kidston bags, I bought them in January 2012 on half price clearance with some birthday money. They still look like new and are the only purses I use.
They are expensive when bought at regular price but Cath Kidston has sales often and I have seen good deals on EBay too. 

I hope you are all having a good Monday and getting lots done! I am off to clean floors and and bathrooms, organize the fridges and do some baking........

7 comments:

  1. It is so good to have a list to refer back to, so that stuff gets done ! :D nice bag Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about the purse. I use to joke with my former MIL..whom I adored, that she carried everything but the kitchen sink in her purse. No matter what day, or what you asked for, she had it in her purse.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. My purse gets heavy all the time! I don't know where all the stuff comes from! My husband and I will be in London in October, and I want to visit the Cath Kidston store. I'm really hoping there's a clearance section in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda,

    I'm afraid to clean out my purse. I don't know what's in there, lol. I love Cath Kidston but haven't bought anything yet but hope to sometime. Glad your Monday went well.

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cleaned my purse out Sunday afternoon while I was waited in the van for Chuck to come out of a store. It was a huge pit and I am super happy to have that task done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you only knew what is in my purse :) Where I work, I sometimes have to walk to make deliveries to people. In this heat I tend to sweat so I keep deodorant and hairspray in my purse. Then there are all of the other essentials that a woman may need like dental floss, tweezers, nail file, etc. I think that my purse weighs a TON. Yes I probably should clean it out :). I love your purse, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute purse, Rhonda! I change purses all the time (depending on what I'm wearing), so mine are cleaned out constantly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐