If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, November 15, 2014

CheeseBurger Soup recipe review



Julie, a non-blogging internet friend, said she had just made this soup. It sounded good and I had all the ingredients so I made a batch for our lunch today.

Julie was right - cheeseburger soup is delicious and perfect for a chilly day like today. 

Soup recipes are flexible and I made a few changes. I used 3 cans of beef broth instead of the chicken broth, Decreased the herbs to just one quarter teaspoon each and used Gouda cheese instead of Velveeta,  oh, and I didn't add the sour cream at the end either.


And obviously I am not a professional photographer,, but trust me, cheeseburger soup tastes way better than it looks in this photo😄

6 comments:

  1. Just pinned the original recipe but noted your recipe changes. Sounds great and I swear I can almost smell it just looking at it.

    p.s. If you are like me you photograph food you are just about to eat! I love all the beautifully styled shots I see, but I cook for food not photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    that looks delicious!!!!!
    have a nice day,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious especially for these cool fall days. This would also make a good soup for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐