If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday to do list and muffins

Good Monday to everyone! The first snowfall of the season came yesterday.  Thankfully our roads did not get bad and today's sunshine is melting that 2 inches of snow so fast.


I wrote out such a long list for the week last Monday that I didn't get it finished until Sunday.
So,  I wrote out a much shorter list week and I've already finished it, except to hem those pants. 
With my list done,  whatever will I find to do to stay busy?  Ha!  Even if my list is done,  I've always got a craft project going or some cooking to do or something
I've never bored at home,  are you? 


In the kitchen, a carton of sour cream needed to be used up so I baked a batch of Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Muffins (I first posted this recipe on my first blog, so long ago!)
There were also 2 very ripe bananas so I used them in  my banana bread recipe and  baked that dough in muffin pans too. That recipe calls for 3-4 bananas but it worked just fine with 2.
 Both recipes made a dozen regular size muffins and 10-12 mini muffins. I know my grands will enjoy snacking on these mini muffins. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh to be so young and energetic! My to-do list is getting done this morning, but after running the vacuum cleaner I feel a tinge of pain in my hip. Dust just seems to thrive in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am not nearly as young and energetic as I used to be!
      I remember how much dust and mud we had when lived in the country- they don't talk about that in those glossy Country Living magazines, do they?
      hope your hip feels better soon, this cold weather probably isn't helping

      Delete
  2. I'm rarely bored at home...sometimes just in the evenings. Always something to do! Your muffins look very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Melanie, I knew you felt that way. We are 2 peas in a pod about homemaking.

      Delete
  3. Bored... what's that!? I find that there are never enough hours in the day to do all the things I would like. I hopped on for a few minutes before I get back to cutting out stockings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Wendi, never enough hours in day for me either.

      Delete
  4. Your muffins look delicious! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you, they are nothing fancy but we sure like them.

      Delete
  6. I don't get bored, but occasionally I get tired of the routine. When that happens I try and mix things up a bit. It is kind of like eating breakfast for supper. It's just a different normal.

    The muffins do look delicious and delicious never has to be fancy, just tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bored? Who is ever bored at home? I work three days out of the home and I never seem to have enough time at home to do the things that I want to do. Your muffins look delicious! I will have to try the chocolate chip muffins, they look so moist and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐