If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, June 8, 2015

CVS deals for June 8

!I ended up making a quick stop at CVS as I did errands this morning.  I haven't been shopping there much as we are pretty stocked up on most things so I had no EXtra Care Bucks from previous purchases to use but I did have some good coupons.
For the vitamins, I used $4 coupons from Sunday's  newspaper and a CVS red box coupon for $2 off any vitamins,
The Loreal travel size hair products give a $4 ECB
The 4 pack of Colgate each give $3 ECB and I had a CVS 30% off dental 
I used a CVS $3 and manufacturer $1 coupons on the Excedrin
The Huggies were B1G150%off and I had a CVS 5/$35 diapers, $3CVS Huggies and 4 $3 Huggies coupons from pickupthesavings.com 
Also the Huggies gave a $10 cash card

The gold emblem nuts were free and are a deal anyone with a coupon printing computer can do.  Go to the cvs.com site, look under deals and coupons, and then print off the Gold Emblem coupons. There are several for $1 and $2/2.  

I spent $35 and got back $20 to use on my next CVS round of deals. 


My advice about CVS is to be sure to have a CVS rewards card, always scan it when you go there, register that card at CVS.com and sign up for Beauty rewards and the prescription rewards if you fill scripts there. Look on Facebook for a CVS group and watch LASavings8 on YouTube.  See the future CVS ads on iheartcvs.com 
Don't let it overwhelm you, I don't try to do every deal - just buy what you need and have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Your best advice- "just buy what you need". I too love CVS for great bargains when using coupons combined with the red box coupons. My girls took pictures of all the products they love to use. I keep those photos in a file on my phone. That way I always know the exact items the girls will use. No use spending money on something no one in the family likes!!
    Your list this week is adorable. Your new grand baby is so cute! You have beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely incredible what you do with CVS. We don't have those here however it is so fun to read what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CVS deals.. I am stocked up too [from CVS]...So. I havent been doing any lately. But, If i happen in there.. I always take my coupons..ha
    Great deals you found..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐