If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

93 cent CVS haul

Just a small CVS haul this week.  

The Revlon nail polishes are on sale for $3.99 and $5.99 this week.  Sunday's paper had $3 Revlon coupons. I also had a CVS $4 off $15 on Revlon coupon. 
The Schick razors are on sale for $5.99 and there were $4 coupons also in this Sunday's paper.  

I also used 2 $5 ECBs from previous week's to bring my out of pocket (OOP)  total to just 93 cents.  I didn't earn any ECBs on this purchase but most of it tracks on CVS beauty club and that earns a $5 ECB for every $50 (before coupons) purchased.  

Today is the day CVS credits their quarterly rewards.  It is 2% of all quarterly purchases and you can get yours by signing in to your CVS app or by scanning your CVS card at the store,  my rewards were $7. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great savings! You always do quite well. Hope you are having a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great savings. Revolt polish is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a buy! I wish we had such things as coupons. But I love a bargain and finding things for either my pantry or gift cupboard. I like the thrill of the hunt!
    Have a wonderful week! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐