If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Grand #7, this week's to do list, and CVS

First, I am so happy to introduce this little cutie, Charlie Katherine. She is the youngest of all our grands and by far the biggest at birth, almost 9 pounds!  She also has the thickest head of baby hair I've ever seen.
She is just a few days old and so far, she mostly sleeps and wiggles.  
We are all in love with her and so thankful for her uneventful birth.
  Her sister was a preemie and was air flighted just a few hours after her birth to a big children's hospital.  Big Sis is fine but we all feared that same possibility for Charlie.   So we sighed a big sigh of relief and prayed a prayer of thanksgiving after she arrived.  


Here's my to do list for the week
The fabric tape is from Dollar Tree, designs are from rubber stamps and colored pencils.


CVS
Last week's sale - the Physicians Formula products were all giving big Extra Care bucks.  $7ECB for every $10 purchased.  I got these 3 and used some ECBs and a CVS coupon and spent just over $20 and got back a $21 ECB
Then this current week's sale, I used that $21 ECB and newspaper coupons to get 2 big packs of Charmin tissue and a bottle of a new product called Jergens wet skin moisturizer. 
 I spent $1.97 and got back $6.  

I read on IHeartCVS.com that the Physicians Formula will repeat next week as buy $12 get $8 ECB back. 

Hope you all have a good week!  We're planning another visit to Charlie and hope to see all our other grands this week as well. 

16 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a beautiful granddaughter! That hair is so unbelievable! Love the hair bow! I bet you can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your newest grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby! Congrats!

    You are such a great shopper! My thinking is so fuzzy these days that I do good to add 2 and 2 together. I admire your brain! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new granddaughter! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you on your new Grand daughter!
    My first baby was nine and a half pounds! Still recovering almost thirty years later lol!
    How exciting for you. I am loving being a Nanna and "our" babu is three months old now. It is a beautiful time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet!! My grandmother's name was Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful baby. I have a new nephew but we have not been able to get to see him yet. Only pictures. I made 2 baby blankets for him plus got baby supplies at CVS for the last few months.

    Congrats to the new family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet darlin'! Congrats to your family Rhonda...Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. They've opened a CVS in the next town. I suppose I should try to learn how to use their system.
    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little baby is so adorable. You must be such a happy grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter! Wow, what a big newborn! My cousin just had her first baby - and it's the first baby in our family in a long time. Too bad she lives so far away (Seattle area). I would love to cuddle with a newborn again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness how precious. Congrats.....Your family is growing. I'm so excited for you.

    Hugs from the southern part of the state,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐