If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, July 27, 2015

Last week of July's to do list and CVS - a good week for beginners

Hello everyone - here is this week's list.  It's all black and white
Designs are made with rubber stamps,
The utensil washi tape is from my daughter, she got it in a PickYourPlum surprise box years ago and the floral fabric tape is from Dollar Tree.  

CVS - all of these things were bought with coupons from the July 26th newspaper and with coupons from the CVS red box where you scan your card before shopping.  Anyone with yesterday's coupons and a CVS card can do this same deal.
The Suave shampoo and conditioner is on sale for $3.99 for the 1st one purchased and $1.99 for the 2nd.  Sunday's paper had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon that automatically subtracts $6.99.  Also when you purchase $12 of Suave, you get a $4 ECB.  
The Irish Spring 3 packs of bar soap and Gear deodorant are all $4.  The Sunday coupons were for $2 off the soap and B1G1F on the deodorant.  When you purchase $20, you get a $10 ECB.
After coupons, I owed about $14 and I paid it with some prepaid Visa rewards cards I get for doing weather surveys for a University research project.   I think the price before coupons and sales was $49

Several of you have commented you would like to start doing CVS deals.  This is a great week to start! 

As always, if you want more CVS info, look at IHeartCVS.com or look on Facebook for CVS groups. 

9 comments:

  1. You really stocked up! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your ribbon quilt when you do finish it. I have been meaning to try egg roll in a bowl. Sounds like something we all would enjoy! What great deals too you found this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even looked at the coupons from yesterday. I guess I had better get clipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a Happy Birthday stamp on your list - have you had a birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still praying for a transfer, so I can get back to saving more money! Seeing all your CVS updates makes me miss Georgia even more. Those new grandbabies are beautiful, I know you must be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to stock up on these things. The grandbabies are just precious.

    Hugs from the southern part of the state,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bargains Rhonda, and I love the pretty yellow blog theme! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed with your bargain skills! Thanks for sharing your success.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐