If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, October 26, 2015

To do list, press on nail update and our 7 grands


Here is my new list for this week and my new manicure done with a chevron design press on nails from  Dollar Tree.  I am not an expert on nails but after one week of wearing them,  I really like them.  



This is a link to the YouTube video that made me first try the Dollar Tree nails. 

I will keep updating you on them and I plan to keep wearing them.  They are lots of other YouTube videos about press on nails too.  


All of our seven grands, all of their parents, my parents and my brother were at our home this weekend.  We really enjoyed seeing each other and the cousins have the best time playing together.



11 comments:

  1. Your grands are beautiful children. You are so lucky to be able to see them often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your grandchildren; they are getting so big. Your nails look beautiful! I can't believe at how much money I spent over the years having acrylic nails put on and maintained. My nail beds were so damaged from the process it took almost 10 years for my beds to be smooth again. I think I might could do the press on nails for special occasions. Thanks for the link to the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, I am really liking these press on nails. The glue does not seem to be damaging my real nails so that was a pleasant surprise.
      It it crazy how much Salon nails cost, I have no p,and to go back.

      Delete
  3. Wow what a beautiful group of children! Aren't grandchildren just the best blessing ever? Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo of your grandchildren! Looks like they are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your grandchildren are so cute! I bet it was a little noisy there this weekend. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bunch of children!

    Hello, I came by through Harvest Lane Cottage. Your family gathering sounds like lots of fun. I love the photo of you and your mother at Christmas. Do you have any siblings?

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Hope :)

      About siblings, I have 2 older brothers, both are bachelors with no children.

      Delete
  7. Big happy family <3 Your to do list ~ are those stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes April, stamps that I have had for quite some time. Rubber stamps

      Delete
  8. The grands and the nails are adorable.

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐