If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, July 15, 2016

Aldi finds

Hello everyone!  
When I saw this week's Aldi ad, I knew I wanted to check out these jumbo containers.  
My daughter and I both went and we both liked them and bought some.  
They truly are JUMBO 😀 They sell for $4.99 for either a single 10 liter or two 5 liter containers.  
I plan to use mine in our pantry to hold flour, sugar or other dry goods.  They are way too large to fit In my upper kitchen cabinets.  

My daughter's upper cabinets are bigger than ours.  She is using her jumbo containers for flour, sugar and powdered sugar.  And she is way ahead of me, having hers already in use and mine are still in their wrappers, unfilled.  


I also bought this 9 gallon utility basket for $6.99.  It is bigger than the shopping baskets in some retail stores but smaller than a laundry basket.  They also came in red, blue and gray.  

I am so thankful for a local Aldi.  It is such a nice store with great values.  

13 comments:

  1. The closest Aldi to me is 60 miles away. We've gone a couple of times and I really liked it, but it's way on the other side of Lincoln from where we usually are. I like those containers, though, so may have to make the effort to drive out there tonight when I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy the majority of my groceries at Aldi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Aldi doesn't sell it, we don't eat it.
    Love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closest Aldi to us is about 3 hours away, but everytime we are close to it I go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we had one nearby!
    Good for you. : )
    Have a cozy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We make a monthly trip 70 miles away to the big city to do our grocery shopping and Aldis is always on our list. They have the most interesting cheeses and great prices on produce. Those containers look like a great way to store flour and sugar. I'll have to check them out the next time I go. Especially for confectioners' sugar, it's such a mess to deal with in those plastic bags! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss Aldi so much! My mom is finally hooked on shopping there and is always telling me about the deals she finds. It makes me sad! :) It looks like you've been really busy this summer. Have a great weekend, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have 2 local Aldis and we have shopped at them for years. I love some of their deals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will take a look at those on my next visit to Aldi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish we had an Aldi here. I keep hearing such wonderful things about them and now seeing what you have bought, I have some serious storage container envy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we had an Aldi here. I keep hearing such wonderful things about them and now seeing what you have bought, I have some serious storage container envy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes. Aldi shoppers seem to swear by that store. I've been to one once but I was a little overwhelmed. I hate breaking in a new store and learning where everything is. I would do it to save the money if only I had one nearish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to live close to two Aldi's but now that we've moved, the closest one is way too far to actually save me any money. Our area has a store called Save-a-lot and it's similar but not with as many 'name brand' choices or as low of prices. Finding a break in the price of groceries is about necessary today. Things are getting soooo expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐