If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Jumping back in........

Hello everyone,  the last few weeks have been anything but routine with the end of school year busyness, family things and such.
I'm hoping to get back to a pace I like.
So, I'll be starting this new week with a new to do list.  There is not much cleaning on it as I did several of the weekly tasks this evening.
I've been working on a number of sprucing up, refreshing and deep cleaning projects around our home for a couple weeks.  When they all are done to my liking,  I'll show those. 
For now,  my biggest job will be reorganizing and cleaning my craft room.  It is so messy and full,  it's almost impossible to actually craft or sew in there.  
These photos were taken Sunday evening.  
I plan on working in there Monday until it's done.  





Eeeeeek!  I know! 
Come back Monday night as  I plan on it looking 100% better 

9 comments:

  1. It's kind of reassuring to see I am not the only one with a space like this. But mine is not going to get cleaned on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of the year is always busy that's for sure! Glad you are jumping back in!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, that craft room is tidier than my kitchen pantry right now....Besides, if the room was always perfectly organized, it would mean that you never used it! (or that would be my story!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I can't wait to see the new look in your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you'd been! Glad to see you back and blogging. Can't wait to see your craft room makeover. You are so good at cleaning out and organizing, I know it will look great when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks like my shop on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sad to say that your craft room is neat compared to mine!!! I go down to start cleaning and I get so overwhelmed that I end up sitting down and working on something in a 2 inch by 2 inch space!!!! It's so ridiculous. Of course, part of the problem is that I just have too much stuff in there......it's Hobby Lobby's fault! They have too many cute things!

    I want to add that the rest of my house is tidy....honest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our school's been out for a month tomorrow. I keep thinking "next week will be calmer and I'll be able to accomplish something productive". Ha. Next week, maybe?
    Looking forward to seeing the "after" of the craft room. Mine is, well, not even as good as your "before". Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda you have been one busy lady getting all this sorted and organised. I like to use cut up towels as batting in things like pot holders. The towelling sandwiched between the fabrics really gives great thermal resistance qualities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐