If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, April 26, 2019

Rummage sale finds, surgery for a grand and Sprouts

good afternoon,  
Thanks for the hints on my comment situation.  I mostly blog on an iPad but I will go to our desktop and see if that solves the problem.
Terri- I did try deleting my google plus account and that didn’t fix it yet, but I’ll keep trying.  
Again, thanks for all the advice

2 of our grands are out of school today and they spent the night here. 
We went to a benefit rummage sale at a nearby church. 



The Stand and salon chair were $1 each - an amazing bargain for 18 inch doll accessories
The doll is mine that I use as a mannequin when I sew doll clothes.  She is wearing an exercise outfit that I made from my shirt I never wore.  



We found all these like new American Girl books for .50 each. 


The big Tupperware tray seems to be in the brand new condition. 
The pampered chef meat forks are very heavy duty and something my husband has been wanting. 
He also got a like new contractor grade hoe 

I wanted another set of s&p shakers and I think these Crystal ones will be just fine.  


Near ball toss toy was $3.
It didn’t come with balls so I sewed some up super fast,  using old child socks and beans,  

   


This grandson has had a  rough fall and winter with 6 bought of strep. So, he had his tonsils and adenoids removed yesterday.  He had a restless, uncomfortable night but is doing better today.  
He perked up when he saw his siblings and he started happily playing with this ball toss toy.  


Sprouts sent another coupon this morning.  It had great deals on avocados, bell peppers and walnuts. 
I liked the chicken deal- boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.77. 
They were regular priced at $3.99
I put one pack in the crockpot and I’ll shred and freeze it for future meals. 
The others were laid out on lined and sprayed cookie sheets and put in the freezer.  When their frozen solid, I’ll bag them in large freezer bags.  Then I can just thaw out how many I need. 



Have a good weekend everyone ❤️

7 comments:

  1. Poor grandbaby. I hope he is feeling much better very soon. You got a lot of great deals at the thrift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the little one gets better soon--I actually remember having my tonsils out as a child in the 1960s, it wasn't fun. All the adults around me LIED to me, saying how when I woke up I could have ice cream, and it was going to be fine. I woke up, swallowed, and began to scream my lungs out! This was back when you didn't get a private room, and I was little kid in a ward with six women. I wasn't popular! lol. Great deals--the salt and pepper set is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strep over and over is hard on the heart so happy they took those nasty tings out, but what a miserable operation for the poor little tyke. Love the things you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great thrifty finds. I used to have that veggie Tupperware container. I donated it a long time ago because we rarely have a big crowd here anymore. Hope your grandson recovers quickly from his surgery. I'm sure his throat is very sore. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly know how to find good things at the thrift! Lots of fun too!
    Poor little guy; hope he'll soon be over the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless little grandsons heart. Love those thrifty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great thrifty deals!
    Hope he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐