If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Next weeks to do list


So many of you commented that you like my to do lists,  so here is this week’s list.  
We will be hosting Thanksgiving - that list will be posted soon, as the first of this week I’m concentrating on weekly cleaning and a few errands.  Cooking will come later 

I’m guessing many of you USA readers are doing similar things this week,  right? 



Designs are made with rubber stamps
Washi tape was from Dollar Tree several years ago 
And the paper is school notebook paper on a clipboard that hangs in our kitchen 


🦃🥧Hope you all have a good Monday🥧 🦃

❤️ Rhonda 


7 comments:

  1. Cute stamps! I bought myself some washi tape since I saw you use it on your to do lists. I don't really make to do lists anymore. I use the washi tape to brighten up my snail mail letters. Enjoy your week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is cuter than my list on an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list is back! Yea!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the list, mine just aint' so cute. If I could find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good list! I swept my porch this morning. We had A lot of leaves that we had dragged in. So much to do! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get som of the Washi tape. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had our Thanksgiving a week ago Sunday, so our week is not busy with prep and hosting. It is busy with snowstorm prep and I'm scheduled to work the holiday and couple of days after.
    I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐