If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, May 11, 2020

May news #5 - to do list and more plants

Good morning ☀️ 


This week’s to do list- I’ve already done the grocery pickup and went in to Walmart to buy a gift card that we use for our gas purchases.  



I replanted the zinnia patch from last year, with seeds saved from last year’s zinnias.  


Look at all the new baby zinnias- zinnias are so easy to grow from seed and once they start blooming,  they bloom all summer 🌸 




Our breakfast on Sunday- just frozen biscuits with scrambled eggs but it was delicious 😋 



I’m hoping to get lots done today and go for a walk if the rain cooperates with my plans.  
Have a great Monday everyone


10 comments:

  1. I think the secret is out on zinnias! I have not been able to find seeds for them anywhere this year. No shortage on veggie seeds though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinnias are my favorite! Yours are growing fast.
    Have a great walk (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table runner... I don't have a table to put one on any more but love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try growing zinnias from seed. Love your list I need to do this with the house up for sale, it is constant cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patchwork table runner! I still haven't gotten my flower seeds out yet. Allen got 55 blueberry bushes yesterday. Ryan also got some more blackberry plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love zinnias, but haven't planted them in a long time. They're so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biscuits and eggs are a great breakfast. I love scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum - biscuits and scrambled eggs. I like mine with sausage gravy too. I always brown the whole roll of bulk sausage then put half in the freezer for another day. It doesn't take much sausage to flavor the cream gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally got a walk today between rain showers! It wasn't very long, but both the dog and I were happy to get what we got:)
    I love zinnias, too. I have so many dropped seeds in the garden that last year a few tomatoes didn't produce because they were crowded out by zinnias! So, this year, I'm going to be ruthless. I've been hoeing out the little baby seedlings, and feeling bad every time...but I need to make a lot of salsa. The salsa monsters ate almost every single jar and it's only May!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐