If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November #3 To do list, Dollar Tree finds, etc

Good morning everyone 

Here’s my to do list for this week, starting Tuesday - it’s not prettied up but soon my crafting things will be where I can get to them and I’ll craft whenever I want to 


We did vote and when we got to our polling place, there was a longer line than we were expecting.  We got in line and a polling working was checking IDs and registration cards.  He checked ours almost as soon as got there and took us right in, with no waiting.  (I’m not sure why,  I think in Oklahoma, you can vote anywhere but since we were voting at our correct precinct,  there was a much shorter list to find our names on.  I’m just glad we didn’t have to wait) 

We did a few errands afterward,  including a stop at Dollar Tree.  
I found the plaid wrapping paper I was looking for and a plaid bow that I think will be our tree topper this year.  
Right now,  I’m planning on using Campbell Soup ornaments as the theme, and since Campbell is a Scottish name,  plaid seems to be I should use with it.  


With all the home projects we’ve been doing,  meals have been very simple.  
Last night was make your own Chef Salad and they were delicious 

I’m also having some blogger problems.  I can sign in to my blog and do posts. 
But when I try to comment on other blogs,  it says I’m not signed in and I can’t comment.  Hopefully I will figure it out soon - but who knows?🀷🏻‍♀️ 

Have a good Tuesday everyone 
Rhonda ❤️πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ










9 comments:

  1. We can vote any where - and I only waited about 30 minutes. SO that was great.
    Chef salad sounds good.
    I can't understand why you can't post on other blogs. Bummer. Hope you figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in NY State we have to vote at our designated place. It was crazy this year. We had early voting last week -- people were waiting 3-4 hours to get in and there were only 3 places you could vote at. Today, I waited just over a half hour to get in. The line was outside and it was COLD, so I'm glad I was able to get in relatively quickly. You also couldn't park in the lot like you normally do as it was full. I had to park on the road and had a 3 minute walk to the line. I have never seen it like this and I have been voting for 46 years. My sister lives in Florida and she said there were no lines this morning but there was a steady flow of voters. They were in and out in minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    You did comment on my blog today, but said nothing...lol. Just who you were.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid and the potholders!

    Your make your own chef salads looked yummy---great idea. Am sure you will be glad when the house projects are done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted early last week at my township hall.

    What pretty wrapping paper you found at the Dollar Tree. I still have plenty left from last year, so I'm all good. I mostly use gift bags, anyway since wrapping paper can't be recycled.

    Your Halloween idea was so cute with the latex gloves. You still got a lot of trick-or-treaters. We didn't get any here at all! Though I did turn off my exterior house lights once it got dark because I didn't buy any candy this year. Like you, I wasn't comfortable with being face to face with the children. And I hadn't thought to prepare anything like you did ahead of time.

    I didn't realize that splashless bleach didn't kill germs. The only thing I use bleach for is to clean my toilets (we have well water and the toilet bowl gets discolored easily) since it's toxic, but I had been using the splashless at one time. I won't buy it again - thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great ad very cute idea. I don't think I am going to put anything out as we are going to our daughters. But I might change my mind. I know I will still do my traditional baking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought your post yesterday about bleach was an excellent one. I'm pretty sure I bought regular Clorox but need to check it.

    Also I think the Campbell Soup theme tree will be soooo cute and love that you'll use plaid to accent it.

    I had quite a time with Google awhile back after an update and couldn't get into Pinterest or get it to acknowledge that I was who I said I was etc. I was still able to blog fine but leaving comments was difficult. I have no idea how it got all sorted out. I tried all I knew to no avail. I hope someone can give you answers on that score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the suggestion of chef salad. I was sitting here waiting for the "Come Get Me" call from the Farmer and could not think of anything for supper. I quickly washed up the lettuce and we'll chop the rest when we eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dollar Tree! Went last night for 2 cards and came out$59.00 later. They had some craft supplies in stock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐