If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Blogidays December 10 - a short one today.........

Hello everyone 
Here are a few photos I’ve saved and think they are all cute 

None of these are things I made- just ideas I like 


Lightbulbs painted and dressed like snowmen

Another snowman made from assorted nuts and 1 washer for the hat brim- then painted 

I think this mug display looks great but I can’t imagine storing away this many mugs when it’s not Christmas season 

Both of these made me laugh - and my husband really laughed when I showed him the mug.  He thought it was perfect for homebody me. 

A few replies 





Cheryl - when Walmart substitutes, it will still be at the price you ordered, not at the higher price of the substitution.  Other substitutes ive gotten have been a 72 ounce bag of frozen roll dough when I ordered and paid for the 36 ounce size,  and many more that I just can’t remember.  

Susie- those green things really are bananas and are just now about ripe enough to eat.  

I’ll be back tomorrow
Merry Christmas everyone 
❤️Rhonda 








6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I never have that many old bulbs around. I think a display would be less obtrusive if there were fewer cups and easier to store away. I would have someone make a smaller display. All cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The I'll be home for Christmas is so appropriate. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the answer.
    Love the pictures. That last one is usually me. I would make plans to go some where and then when time to go, sit and think I'd rather stay home!
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the random post today---cute ideas. I'm with you on the mugs....lots to store! fun to look at, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda, I found you through instagram. I might try the light bulb ornament with my grandkids today. The mug is so me . . or it used to be when we actually went places. I like the name of your blog - a simple concept that would get results if practiced. I'm going to think on this today and perhaps it will be what I need to get motivated. Thanks for the inspiration. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐