If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, December 28, 2020

end of December - pantry organized, a few meals and to-do list

Hello everyone 
I made a new to-do list on Sunday for the next week - I’ve already checked off several things but this is the photo I took when I first made the list 

Our pantry has been cleaned out and reorganized (and of course I neglected to take a before photo) 

I also straightened up the fridge and am using up fresh things 
After Christmas,  we had leftovers on the relish tray, and they tasted really good with simple sandwiches.  
We are not loyal to any brand of bread, I order different ones often.  I ordered this thick sliced white bread- Natures Own Perfectly Crafted- and we like it a lot.  



I used some leftover sauce and a partial bag of cheese that had been in the fridge a long time and made a really good pizza 
And a big salad 
H

My husband and I worked together and packed away all the inside and outside Christmas decorations 

That’s all the news from here 
❤️Rhonda 





















4 comments:

  1. I need to straighten and organize food. But, Tommy 'helps' me, so I will do the best I can! I love the little chair in the pantry. Do you use it to get up to reach things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady! Your pantry looks beautiful...do you still have the "just incase" pantry elsewhere? I am thinking I might just always keep that one for who knows what, including hurricanes.

    We have all the Christmas down and put away also. Did it the 26th...no family this year as they all live far away....so I was glad to get it put up. Did a major cleaning after that.

    Your posts make my day---thanks for doing them...Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog so much. Thanks for publishing so many posts this month. I'm an okie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love working on organizing projects once Christmas is over and a new year is beginning. I cleaned out a drawer of cat toys today. I threw away the old, yucky ones and packaged up the newer ones that my cats never played with. Those went in the donation bag I keep in the basement. Tomorrow will be the junk drawer in the kitchen. My biggest organizing project will be my scrapbooking/craft closet.

    My husband always helps me package up and put away the Christmas decor, too. If I didn't have him to help, my decorating would be a lot more minimal! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐