If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, December 14, 2020

Blogidays December 14 weekly to do list

Hello
Today’s post is short - I spent a good bit of today giving our floors a much needed deep clean.  
My husband cleaned the bathrooms 🥰
Ducky mostly laid around and napped.  
Now we’re watching a very predictable but also very pretty Hallmark movie 




Good evening all 
❤️ Rhonda

PS - we are expecting more snow tonight and tomorrow ⛄️ ❄️ ⛄️


2 comments:

  1. I finally did the kitchen floor last night and it needs another do over, but the thwack, thwack, thwack sound of walking across it was getting to me.....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐