If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, August 8, 2022

BEDA #8 cleaning closet

Today I did some housework, including vacuuming and mopping.  

During my blog break, I cleaned and organized several areas in and around our home that were big jobs but I’m so glad I had the time and ability to do them.  
One of those jobs was making a cleaning closet.  
In our garage is a small closet that was not designated for anything so it ended up being a catchall.  
I talked about wanting to make a cleaning closet in this post http://ifyoudostuff.blogspot.com/2022/05/2nd-week-of-may-this-weeks-to-do-list.html
I didn’t take a before photo but that’s the after photo. 
 The vacuum, carpet cleaner and spin mop are in there, along with a regular mop and bucket and some assorted dusters, brooms, etc
It’s a small closet and it didn’t turn out Pinterest worthy but I appreciate it every time I clean. 

When I was thinking about doing this,  I thought I would need to buy a hanging rack but a few nails but in the shelf support work perfectly to hang every thing and didn’t cost a thing.  

❤️Rhonda 

5 comments:

  1. Way to go. You did a wonderful job making your cleaning closet.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that since all I have is a box and a crack between counter and freezer. That must be a joy to have everything in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always feel better when getting those 'put off' projects done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many cleaning to do's but they will have to wait and I can just feel good about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so nice to have everything in one place. And it's thrifty too, because you can see what you have and don't keep buying duplicates. Hope you are enjoying your week!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐