If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, January 29, 2023

To do list and not the best day

Hello everyone 

First here is next week’s to do list.
I truly don’t expect to get all this done but I wrote it down as a goal.
I think it’s the messiest list I’ve ever blogged but I had those tasks running around in my head and writing them does help me to stop fretting over them.  
The poor mopping woman is missing her feet and part of a spool of thread is missing - my handwriting and stamping were both off this morning.

And it’s because this cold is still slowing me down. 

 I slept all night which is great. 
I felt up to cooking eggs and toast for breakfast.  
Then I thought about the rest of the meals today.  
So I mixed up a Starbucks copycat recipe for lemon loaf. It’s a very easy stir and bake recipe. 
It sunk in the middle-don’t know why but it tastes really good.
And I baked a few Rhodes rolls and thankfully they turned out just fine. 


We watched church online and I fell asleep during the sermon. 

That sums up my day.
Tomorrow will be better 

❤️ Rhonda 

11 comments:

  1. Rhonda, sounds like my week. I've been tired all week and not motivated at all. Then it stormed and brought some cold weather, so I'm blaming it on that :) I like your decorated To-Do list! You might have inspired me to make my own. I use a pad of small paper, but it's lacking excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’ve had cold weather then it was warm and now it is going to be really cold weather for awhile.
      I tried using planners but didn’t like having one open on the counter. My kitchen has a little wall space by a pantry and the clipboard hanging there with my list just works for me.
      I think it’s fun to decorate them. I imagine you will like it too.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one feels like doing much of anything when you are ill, I do hope you feel better very soon. I love the way you make your weekly lists.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’ve learned when I feel bad, there isn’t much point in doing anything that’s not really necessary because I will probably not do it right anyway
      I enjoy making my lists

      Delete
  4. Loaf breads are supposed to have a bit of a "gully" in the middle, but not sink. I was told that sometimes they sink if you overmix them, or grease the sides of the pan. That said, I think it looks lovely. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m afraid mine had more than just a gully- I don’t believe I overmixed it. Who knows?
      It tasted very good

      Delete
  5. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐