Pages

▼

Friday, September 25, 2026

Friday things

hello again, everyone

our son that lives four states away, came back to our town for just a short visit because of some things involving his former law partner here.
He asked me if I could hem a pair of pants while he was here, I said, of course, and bring anything that you have that needs adjusted.
He brought three pair of his pants, two pair of his daughter’s pants, and a skirt he hoped I could make look more Halloween appropriate.  
Everything got hemmed and 
I sewed some green ball fringe and black Rick rack around the skirt bottom.   Both of those were items I just had in my sewing room that I probably Thrifted  several years ago

we both think it turned out really cute and I know my granddaughter will enjoy swishing the full skirt around.  
Because grandkids would be here after school I baked a batch of chocolate chip muffins. I had some sour cream that needed used up so this recipe was perfect..  
I’ve made this recipe many times, but I did not get a photo of the finished muffins.

While I was in the kitchen, I grated  3 pounds of cheese with this fairly new grater.  
It works pretty good.  
I put two boxes in the freezer and we will use one box before it goes bad.
We like cheese on salads, on anything Mexican, on baked potatoes.  It just goes fast  

There were seven of us here for supper tonight. We started with salad.  I should say a few of us had salad.  Then we had delivered pizza, but I did not get a photo of it.   I’m  pretty sure you all know what Pizza looks like.  Everybody ate pizza.  
The children also ate lots of chocolate chip muffins and took the leftover ones home with them.  


that’s my exciting day But I did enjoy it very much.

❤️ Rhonda 



4 comments:

  1. I can relate. Any time spent with grown children and/or grands is very enjoyable!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's always good to help the kids...thanks for the chocolate chip muffin recipe...there is always one of the kids here after school so they will enjoy it...once I make it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a productive day. I love getting to hear how you stay involved with your grandchildren's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt turned out very cute. I love the trim.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐