Pages

Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Fun

hello everyone!
Today is Friday. Fridays used to always mean a grandchildren sleepover. That doesn’t happen as often anymore, but it does today

first I baked a pan of brownies using a mix.
Some of us like pecans, some of us prefer chocolate chips, and some of us prefer M&Ms
So I just put some of each topping on three different sections
I made the box mix just like it said, but I did add a teaspoon of vanilla.
They turned out great!

we went to Branson this summer and shopped at an Aldi grocery store
This melamine lazy Susan was on their specials aisle.  I’ve always liked patriotic things and  quilt designs and I’m very glad I found this and bought it.  
Today I filled it with fresh fruit because we all like fresh fruit about our oldest granddaughter especially likes fresh fruit.. 


Everyone was in a good mood at supper. All of the food was a crowd pleaser.
Can you longtime blog readers, believe that my grandchildren are so big?  
Our oldest grandson is a senior in high school, this granddaughter in the picture is a junior.
These boys are in junior high and middle school.
Our youngest granddaughter is in second grade in another state
We have nine total grandchildren.  
Hope you all are having a good Friday
Thank you so much for all the people who have viewed my blog since yesterday. I checked my stats and I’m shocked at how many of you read my first post in six months yesterday

I promise all the post will not involve desserts.  


PS I’ve come back to add this after looking at several blogs on my sidebar.  It seems no one’s Blog list are updating.
People are writing new post, but they are not coming up inside bars.  So if you want to see if some of your favorite bloggers have  a recent post, Everybody works together
I think you’ll just have to click on their old post and look around and see if there are some more new ones.  
Very frustrating I know 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

This seems to be a glitch with blogspot/blogger/Google.  Hopefully, they will get it fixed soon


❤️ Rhonda 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐