If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 24, 2011

2 Big Days

1st Big Day
more pictures from Bobby's 30th birthday party
having a toddler around for gift unwrapping is very handy



Elizabeth considering 2 of her uncles.


2nd Big Day

Oklahoma Supreme Court - to swear in the new attorneys

Jimmy is now a real card carrying, certificate in hand attorney.

My mom with Bobby, Jimmy and my brother

Elizabeth toddling in the capital rotunda with my dad

Gavin thinks the tube is the coolest part of this big day,
and the cookies at the reception.


Gavin is little and this Brave statue is very tall! 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all have plenty to celebrate. Congratulations. Happy Easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations once again on your sons big day, you must be very proud! It's a good proud.
    Your grands are just darling, little Elizabeth is so precious.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really neat celebrations! Loved all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Bobby and Jimmy! They remind me of my brothers Bill (suit) and Eric (trucker)...lol.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birthday looked like fun. Also, congratulations to the new attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the pictures. Congratulations again to Jimmy. That's a huge achievement.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐