If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pooh Chair re-done






















Remember the Pooh foam chair in my previous post?  I worked on it over the weekend and it is recovered,  I won't win any prizes for my upholstery skills  but the chair is clean now and matches the living room.  Elizabeth approves of the final result and that is all that matters. 

Gavin has not yet seen it finished.  He saw it when I was working on it and kept saying "chair chair chair"   He is in a phase where he repeats himself a lot.  I am pretty sure he will like the redone chair too. 

not too bad for a $4 thrift store find and fabric from my closet. 
 the cute baby kind of  increases the chair's cuteness
just because she is so cute too

12 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute! And just her size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job. She sure is getting cuter and bigger. If only they would stay small.

    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the chair...love the verse you chose for your blog...it is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling you'd better be looking for another chair to recover, they are both going to want it at the same time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, I had no doubt that you couldn't do it! I was just thinking along the lines of Vicki when I daw her comment, Gavin and Elizabeth will both be wanting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonda,
    Baby Elizabeth makes that chair look just darling! You did a good job on it, I'm sure it wasn't easy.
    Have a lovely day,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chair! Looks like Elizabeth is really enjoying it. :) She IS cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your chair and Baby E! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a nice job on the chair. I love that fabric. I'd say your project was a big success.
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did a great job on the chair!! I really like the fabric. It looks very comfy. Elizabeth is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job!! I love to find things that I can redo!!! Was it hard? I don't think I could begin to attempt something like that. How did I get this far behind on your posts?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐