If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, October 6, 2017

Blogging via Blogspot on an iPad


iPads update every few months.  When mine updated this week, I could no longer use the Blogger app that was barely limping along anyway. 

My blogs are all on Blogspot and I hear Wordpress is great but I don’t want to change right now. 
I looked online for help but didn’t find much. 
First I bought the BlogPress app but it was complete waste of money and time. I couldn’t even log into my blogs through it,mart alone post. 

Then I saw the Blog Touch Pro in the AppStore.  I bought it and it works perfectly for the kind of blogging I do. 
I can add 5 photos at a time, do links and bold or italics with ease. 
It also edits photos but I haven’t spent enough time on it to figure that out.

The only weird thing is it posts my photos so big. I had to change the margins so they would fit.  
But I like the big photos so it’s ok with me. 

The Blog Touch Pro app is $5.99 right now.  I think it was $4.99 when I bought mine last week. 🤔 

Anyway, for using Blogspot on an IPad, Blog Touch Pro is the solution I needed. 



3 comments:

  1. That's great info Rhonda. I Thought about switching from blogger to Wordpress too and I just have too many posts to transfer. So difficult and expensive. I then realized there are so many great bloggers that I know still on blog spot so I'm just going to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart to figure all that out!

    I'm still using Blogspot. I wouldn't know where to begin on anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐