If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday to do list and breakfast

good morning everyone. I wrote a to do list last  night and it’s not too long


my husband was doing a few things outside this morning while I cooked breakfast so when it was ready, 
I just took our breakfast to the patio
I made hashbrowns from the one leftover baked potato from yesterday. (it was a really big potato) 
We each had an egg on top.
 He had orange juice, and I had the last of some green grapes from the fridge. 

Hope you all are having a good start to this new week
❤️ Rhonda 



2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry ๐Ÿ˜