If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, September 29, 2024

yellow tomatoes and a few recipes

Hello 
we’ve done some garden clean out and we found the tag for those little yellow tomatoes.  
it says they are an “over achiever”. and I sure agree with that 

  

so if any of you do a garden next spring and want an easy to grow tomato plant.  look for Chef Jeff Yellow Pear.  

When I cook a recipe that’s a family favorite or a new recipe we like,  I plan to write them on recipe cards for my old recipe box.  
over the last few days,  I’ve  cooked these….. 
a new soup recipe that was so good!

this soup is a lot like Olive Garden’s zuppa toscana soup 


Chocolate chip muffins are always requested by some of our grandchildren 



on Saturday,  I chopped up the vegetables and made the dressing for this cole slaw.  
Sunday morning,  I mixed them together to make cole slaw and out some potatoes to bake in a small crock pot.  
after church,  I baked some oven ready butterfly shrimp and we ate that for lunch with the baked potatoes and cole slaw.  
that was a very nice meal!  


hope you have all had a nice weekend 
❤️ Rhonda 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry ๐Ÿ˜