If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, October 23, 2011

talking a little about family and state

cowgirl in pink
cowgirl in orange and black



We live in a college town and our football team is doing especially good this season,  
they are undefeated and currently ranked 3rd in the polls.  
I am sure they are so successful because of how cute little Elizabeth roots for them.  


Son Bobby was here today too.
He rightly calls himself a grillmaster as he enjoys cooking outside.
He grilled a trayful of chicken breasts dipped in Head Country barbecue sauce for our lunch.
That chicken was delicious and I am happy we have leftovers too.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda,
    Miss Candi sure would love that chicken.LOL She wants to know did Theo get some?
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Angel #1, RoRo loves your entry on your momma's blog...both of the outfits so cute...the NC beach pictures are spectacular...always good to see the Grillmaster in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your darling little Elizabeth and how lucky can a mom get?! TO have a grill master in the family would be wonderful, I think.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐