If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday = new to do list

Good morning
Google-Blogger-Blogspot is still not updating new posts on sidebars yet.  In my past experience,  they never seem to respond to problems but maybe they will get it fixed.  I just don’t know and am not very hopeful.  
But on to what I can do…..
My new list for this week-  it’s not heavy as I know it won’t get done if I put everything on there that I could.  

I started some scrap quilts for the 2 twin beds in one of our bedrooms months ago. The quilt tops are done.
Yesterday I sewed up fabric big enough to make the backings on both of them.
So I need to get them sandwiched onto the kitchen table- If you don’t quilt, sandwiching means layering the backing fabric, then the batting and then the quilt top.
These will just get tied with crochet thread, and then I’ll need to sew the bindings.  
my goal is to finish both of these quilts in September.  
I will certainly post photos when I finish them.

So if y’all don’t see photos, soon of finished quilt, y’all nag me OK?

the quilt tops - folded and under that basket 



hope you all have a really good Monday
❤️ Rhonda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐