If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September Challenge

good evening everyone
I’m working on my September list as well as a weekly cleaning list.
I’m making progress,  but it would be nice to just nod my head and accomplish it all, like the old I Dream Of  Jeanie tv show 😂



And just in case you think my entire home is already looking magazine-ready, 
Nope! 
The breakfast room is a bigger project.  
I did sew new valances  and I cleaned the hutch
I washed all the pottery that’s usually displayed there and it’s all still air drying and strewn out over a good part of the kitchen.  



So there is still plenty to do, but isn’t there always?  

And if your doing a September challenge with me,  do what you can but don’t make yourself crazy.  



5 comments:

  1. Sept list, outside work listed from energy audit, keeping yard mowed and trimmed (3 acres) and getting the deck on,finding produce to fill in pantry since garden DIED without providing very much.ON top of dealing with medical testing of what is messing my gut up...like Crohn's was not enough SIGH... trying to not over do it and definitely get things done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me---I am working on a list right now!!

    Love the valences :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new valances. You are the start of something... troublemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new valances look so NICE! I love blue.

    We are making some progress outside---cleaned the breezeway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐