If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Not the busiest Wednesday

Hello everyone 
We had 2 errands today.  The first one was picking up summer  lunches and breakfasts from our local school system  They pass out a week’s supply at each weekly pick-up.  
The second was going to the hospital for my husband to do his pre-op screenings.  Both were so pleasant and efficient.  I truly appreciate when events like this go smoothly.  

My main housekeeping today was doing all our laundry - just 3 loads so it wasn’t a huge task.  

Lunch was a stir fry made with normal vegetables we usually have the last of the Texas Roadhouse steak left from that family meal on Sunday.  

Simple and very tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹ 


These pots are in our backyard and are holding deeply discounted plants from the Lowes clearance racks.  
They all perked up and really grew once they were transplanted into bigger pots.  

Good night everyone 
Hope you all sleep well with sweet dreams 
❤️ Rhonda 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry ๐Ÿ˜