If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Shopping day


Hello 
Y’all sure know how to welcome me back, thank you!  



Today’s harvest is less impressive than yesterday.  There were also 2 little tomatoes and my husband ate them before I took a photo.  
He said they were delicious 




Here’s my list with a few more things checked off 


I did some shopping this afternoon
Below is just a few groceries we needed from Walmart pick up 


The Acetaminophen is for my husband.  He found out this morning he will have shoulder surgery next week.  He has to stop his other pain relievers but can take acetaminophen ( this is a new recommendation,  before his past surgeries, he couldn't take any nsaids or Tylenol). 




I needed yarn for a plastic canvas project and Joann was the cheapest and easiest place to get it.  


Believe it or not,  these 3 items were from CVS and were .21.  I had a coupon for the nail polish and hair products and CVS sent me a $4 coupon on anything because I haven’t shopped there in so long.  



All of these items were from Walgreens and I spent $41 cash with some digital coupons and Walgreens cash for all 
of it and I got back……

$11 in registers rewards and $14.39 in Walgreens cash for future shopping trips.  
Walgreens is my favorite couponing store!  

All coupons were digital coupons. 
If you want to try some deals,  first get the app for whatever store you want to shop at.
Below are some media accounts that give good information on sales and coupon matching.  You can find them on YouTube and IG.  

Savvy coupon shopper 
LA Savings 
Couponing with Kayla 

There are lots more besides these.  


Supper tonight was a doctored up Pizza. 

It was good but tomorrow I will plan out meals with vegetables 

My husband and I both a bit down and anxious thinking about the surgery but I think by tomorrow,  we will be ready to face whatever.  

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome back 

❤️Rhonda 





12 comments:

  1. I hope DH's surgery goes well. I have shoulder impingement also & my first course of PT hasn't helped much so I might be going down that road too. I will pray for him to come through it aok and be greatly improved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He was first diagnosed with impingement, just like you. And then Frozen Shoulder because of his age and Type 2 D.
      But when he finally was given an MRI, he has multiple tears and partial detachment

      Hope your shoulder gets better soon

      Delete
  2. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been in a Walgreens in years. They changed so much back a few years ago, that I quit going. Guess, I need to give it another chance. Rarely go to CVS.
    The pizza looks yummy!
    Great deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on what items you want, I think you can do quite at both stores if they have sales and deals on your items. But we all buy different things, don’t we? I know you often get great clearance things at your local grocery store and they stores in my town rarely have clearance anymore
      So, we just have to do what works for us

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry to hear your husband is having shoulder surgery - I know he's already gone through a lot with his knees. I hope all goes well. I know he will have an excellent home care nurse! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie, he’s a pro at surgery. He’s had 9 knee surgeries, an appendectomy, cataracts on both eyes and one shoulder surgery. He even had his first eye surgery when he was only 2. Crazy, right?

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a successful day with shopping. I love to find bargains, too. I usually shop at Aldi, Publix for bogo's, and Costco. Not all 3 each week---Costco less frequently. Food prices are insane right now!

    Good luck with your husband' surgery. Will be thinking of you and hope for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do most of my shopping ordering online either Amazon, Walmart pickup or Kroger delivery. But it was nice to get out yesterday.
      Yes, grocery prices are insane and I don’t think they are going to get better, no matter what happens in the elections. 1st
      But who knows?

      Delete
  6. You did very well with your shopping trip. The doctored pizza is perfect after a busy day of shopping. Hope the surgery goes well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good pizza and not a regular meal. I’m thankful we had it in the freezer and we both enjoyed it

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐