If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, January 22, 2011

There's been a lot of living in our living room lately

or why I have not blogged in the last week or so....... 
My mom with her 2 great grands

Jeff and I with Gavin and Elizabeth


My parents came to visit for a week.  Gavin's parents took a little vacation and he stayed with us for 4 days. 
And while they were here,  our other children and my brother came to visit everyone and join the fun.



That is John in the center, he was playing with my mom's IPad,  he thinks they are pretty nice. 




Daughter in law Bridgette and dog in law Fletch.
Bobby and my dad, his Pa. 
No, Bobby is not pinching Elizabeth's foot, she just has her eyes closed.  She is mostly wary of people she does not see daily but she went right to her Uncle Bobby even though she had not seen him since Christmas. 
Gavin usually likes everybody, even strangers,  but he would not have a thing to do with Bobby.  It was kind of funny.

Son Jimmy would of liked to be here, he graduated from law school in December and is now in prep class for the bar test.  We missed him but we all know he should be studying. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow busy little bee aren't you? I have missed you. So glad to see you are ok just having fun.:) Loved seeing a picture of you. Very beautiful and Jeff is very handsome.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have blessed with a beautiful family. I enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you were. Glad you got to spend time with family. Good luck to Jimmy on his test~~when is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda - I thought that was Nina in the picture with Jeff! Have you let your hair grow? You are so pretty! I love your pictures and loved seeing the pillows thrown on the back of the couch - looks like home! Your postage stamp pillows are gorgeous! I know you enjoyed all of your family being there. I want an iPad. Maybe I need to go visit your mother! Great pictures of your children and grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good time you all had, especially loving on those grandbabies! That's what life is made of, having all the family around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to spend time with family. The grandbabies sure are growing like weeds.

    blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having family all together is really nice. Those grands of yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing family pictures and pics of other peoples homes. Isnt it FUN!!!!
    Love it :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐