If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Who thinks up this stuff?

My son went to a convention and got a few goodies there.
He brought this insulated bag to me.
It is a good shape and size.  I think I will use it often to take drinks when we are out doing errands or on trips.

See the pockets on the front?  

The pockets hold a small cutting board, a cheese knife and a cork screw.
I guess it is intended for a French style picnic with cheese,  grapes and a bottle of wine.
The thing is,  the bag is not tall enough to hold a bottle of wine.

It is plenty tall enough for water and soda bottles though.



But I think the wine drinkers may be disappointed when they try to pack their bag for a picnic  

4 comments:

  1. That is a neat little bag. Enjoy your day. Hope it is cooler there. We have had 100+ weather for about 2 weeks now. Looks like next week a couple days of high 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would think that they would have thought of that. I guess it will have to be "whine" (because it is not tall enough) and cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Just catching up with you.Andie is so cute.
    Xxxxooo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could a wine bottle sit in there slanted diagonally? The bag looks really handy regardless. You never know when you might need the board and cheese knife. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐