If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Schoola - get $20 free plus free shipping





If you like good deals and want children or adult clothing, then this is great time to check out Schoola

Schoola sells previously owned name brand apparel and 40% of the proceeds go to the schools that donated the clothing.  I've bought things before from Schoola and have been pleased with all of them.  

If you follow my link, you will get $20 in free merchandise and free shipping, and I will too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐