If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, November 24, 2019

CVS couponing and bargains





For, now I am going to keep blogging here publicly.  
I’m amazed by all the sweet comments on my last post and I want to explain a little more and will soon.  I think I have some of the sweetest readers in blog world 😍
But now, I want to share what I just bought at CVS as this is a time sensitive deal.  
I spent a total of $9.88cash and also used $32 in CVS ExtraCareBucks

Even if you don’t coupon shop,  I wanted to post about a sale at CVS right now through Wednesday for 500 count Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen and Aspirin.  These bottles are huge!  No coupon is needed,  just shop at CVS.  
My store had lots of them on the shelf too.  



The Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen 500 count bottles I bought 











The bottom of my receipt doesn’t show but it says I saved $120.45 or 92%. (That is CVS math but I’m very happy with my bargains ) 

Have a great Sunday everyone 
❤️ Rhonda 

7 comments:

  1. GREAT shopping as usual! That is a buy on the meds. TFS! Glad to see you posting. I always check to see if you have a posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal on the pain relievers. So glad you are going to continue blogging publically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great savings! I always feel so satisfied when I save a lot on my shopping. It helps stretch the budget. I'm glad to hear you will continue blogging publicly. Happy Thanksgiving to you and loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a CVS here, and although I would love to take advantage and stockpile we are downsizing and that seems to put a hold on any extra into the house. But you did great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐