If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September #2 - some products I like and replies



I’ve tried a few new products that I really like and think they are worth sharing,  
We needed new bath towels and I bought waffle weave ones on Amazon.  We think they dry us off after showers just as well as the traditional thick terry cloth ones.  
The advantage is the waffle weave towels machine dry much quicker than thicker towels. 
I always cut tags off of new towels, pillows, etc.  Tags bug me 


I found mini Turkey pepperoni at our commissary with the shelf stable pepperoni.  
They are about the size of a dime and it’s so quick to sprinkle them onto a homemade pizza. 
 My granddaughter says they don’t pull off the toppings like biting into a big pepperoni. 
They taste really good too.  



This is  a new lotion I ordered from Amazon for about $10 a tube.  It has no scent and for me,  it did just what the package says it will do.  
  



Our weather is just starting to cool off a bit and I realized I have almost no cool weather clothing.  
So Saturday,  I ordered some clothes from JCPENNY, Walmart and DressBarn. 
Walmart is shipping my 4 pair of pants in 4 shipments.  I like the first pair that arrived , I don’t like the 2nd pair and I’m still waiting on the other 2. 
JCP shipped my entire order together.  It arrived today and I like all of them.  I liked their quick shipping and  prices too! 

The first navy piece is a cardigan and the last 2 tops are just plain v-neck tops with 3/4 sleeves.  
I ordered 3 nicer tops from DressBarn and they have been shipped together and should arrive end of this week.  




Last,  I’ll do some replies.  
William Durant? I had to look him up and I don’t think he’s anywhere on my bookshelf.
Dog training is a good idea but for now,  I’ll just play catch with Ducky in the backyard and will do my walks without Ducky.  He’s not a big dog but is very strong.  
I do know deep bruises and torn things can take a long time to heal.  We had a car accident a few years ago and my bruised sternum hurt for months.  
I am taking it easy and my husband is helping with things too.  

Thank you all for your comments ❤️ I missed this social part of blogging 

❤️Rhonda 

10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your fall! I hope your healing process goes quickly.

    So that Gold Bond crepe corrector works well? Where are you using it - your arms? Wonder if if would work for the neck area, too?

    I have never ordered clothes online. I need to see them and feel them in person (I'm picky about material) and I'm also hard to fit.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have re-discovered JC Penney recently and have really liked the clothes I have bought online from them. I also like Dress Barn, though I wish they still had their physical stores! I also like shopping for clothes online from Belk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the big fancy books on bottom of shelf? And who wrote them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smile every time I see your wonderful pantry on your header. Are you still keeping it stocked? I am--and have slowly added to mine. My husband knows to look in "the store" in the guest closet now when we run out of anything. And I am trying to "train" him to remind me when anything is getting low. After nearly 55 years married---it's a work in progress :)

    I like all of your new finds. Are the towels producing much lint in the dryer screen? My last bunch from Costco are wonderful---but the lint is ridiculous.

    Do you follow Annabelle at "The Bluebirds Are Nesting"? She is just finishing up a 30-day preparedness series that has been wonderful--lots of good info and the comments are helpful too. It would be for not only things like covid, but hurricanes, fires, power outages, etc. Food for thought.

    Are you still taking care of your new granddaughter? I don't recall if she is adopted or fostered---but I recall you would be involved in her day-to-day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--Thred Up is another good source for slightly used clothing...some new with tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John loves the Gold Bond healing therapy lotion. I have tried using but the fragrance gets to me. I went back to the Medline brand of lotion which has a slight vanilla scent. But yeah, I could use some 'crepe' eraser too.

    I'm glad you weren't more seriously injured by Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of cutting off the tags on towels. I need to purchase some new ones very soon and this time I will cut off the tags. I find tags go one way and the fabric of the towel goes another way after washing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like tags are more annoying than they used to be, sort of scratchy. My older towels have softer tags. I cut them off washcloths but leave them on clothing. My panties no longer have tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the tip on the Crepe Corrector. I found some at Walgreens today and am excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐