If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Easy supper

Some of the grands are here so I cooked a kid-pleasing, easy meal- burgers with lots of fresh toppings and brownies.  

Much of it is compliments of Kroger. 
Oklahoma has no brick and mortar Kroger stores but we can get Kroger delivery from a distribution center about an hour away. 
Before Christmas,  I placed a large order, maybe 15 bags full.  When it arrived,  there were packages of frozen burger patties that I did not order in 2 different bags.
When stores mistakenly deliver things,  they never want them back and tell the customer to enjoy or pass the product on to a friend.  
Kroger Delivery offers 2 Free-bees every week.  A few weeks ago,  one was brownie mix.  The past Free-Bees have been products like peanut butter, barbecue sauce, canned vegetables, food storage bags, etc. 
The buns were also from Kroger, from their flash sales available just before you check out.  

I rarely find sales I want in local grocery stores so I’m very thankful for Kroger delivery.

The grandsons and my husband were especially happy with their supper tonight 😋

❤️ Rhonda




10 comments:

  1. I keep seeing the Kroger delivery truck a few blocks away. It is too far to drive, but I love Kroger. That reminds me I need to order from them. How nice to get hamburger meat free.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love free food! I've been blessed by the odd and end in a delivery order from my neighbor. She's great about passing along things they won't eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free food is always welcome in this house. Bet the grandkids loved the burgers.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving having access to Kroger Delivery here in OKC! I feel like the produce is even better than what I can usually get in stores around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free food, especially meat, is a nice treat! We don't get delivery of any groceries or restaurant orders in my little town, but it sure would be nice. We were talking about DoorDash the other day while everyone was here for brunch, but we can't even get that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great to get free food! Interesting that you order from the distribution place. Kind of cool that you can get it even if there is no store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat that they let you keep the burgers! Your dinner looks so good and refreshing with all the fresh produce. I would love to have Kroger delivery, maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a trifty dinner:) And looks like a crowd pleaser! Nice to meet you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific deal! It's nice to have hamburgers once in awhile.
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐