If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coupon shopping at JCP and CVS

JCPenneys has a big sale going on and $10 off $25 coupons too. I got a coupon in the mail, 2 in the newspapers and more in an email. At the jcpenneys.com website, you can print off all you want but they do expire today.
I did 2 transactions and bought 4 long sleeved casual shirts for my husband. After the sale and coupons, each shirt was $7.99- plus sales tax.

Just a small purchase at CVS.
2 boxes of hair color were $5.99 each and I used a $5/2 coupon them.
Dawn was .88 and I used 50 cent coupons on both.
The pain relief medicine was free with a scanner coupon. 
And I used a $5 ECB from last week. 
I spent $3.95 cash and got a $2 ECB for later. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome finds! Reminds me I need to color my hair..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐