If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Homemade goo -Pinterest #4 for 2014

We tried this pin today - homemade slime - goo- goop, it is made from school glue, water, food coloring and 1/2 t borax. It mixes up really fast.

Pin on Pinterest
Ours was not as solid as others I read about. Maybe our glue was not as fresh as it could be.
No matter, the grandsons had a great time with this easy activity.
Gavin is almost 5 and I think this is more age appropriate for him than for 18 month Braeden, 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...they certainly are enjoying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep it away from your carpet. I made this when my kids were little, and one of them took it in my bedroom and got it in the carpet. I never did get it out. Good thing it was in an out of the way spot. It really is fun stuff to play with, though. I do recall mine being a little more set up, but the boys are obviously having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning Vicki. We did it in the breakfast nook on the tile floor.

      Delete
  3. What a fun project! I am going to give this a try come summer time. I am afraid what 4 of them lose in the house might do to the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun grandmother you are! I think they both look like they are having fun.

    Hugs from Holland,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happy memories you are making for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What memories you are making for them Rhonda! Looks like they are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brings back memories! I made this all the time when I taught preschool and love it. I've not made it at home since our play areas are all carpet.The boys look like they're having a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐