If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, December 1, 2014

blame it on Cyber Monday






I wrote out a to do list this Monday morning but I can't cross any of it off just yet. 
I took these photos in a rush with my ipod and they are even worse than usual

I have been busy but you sure would never guess it by looking around our home
the sink is full of not clean dishes
the table is covered with coupons to clip and file and some paper work to do
clean laundry on the sofa needs folded and put away
yesterday,  I put up some our Christmas trees but they are not yet decorated


this guest room is full of decorations- some will be used in our home this season but many will be donated to a thrift store as I continue to simplify and declutter
this guest room needs made back up
the craft room- ACK!-  the fall decorations are packed but need stored away

and the master bedroom needs to have the clean sheets put on the bed.

So,  I've been home all and it's after 4 p.m.  but I have spent almost all my time working on 8 Christmas gifts.  Some of them are done using a computer and with a Cyber Monday offer.  I've completed 3 and really, really, really hope the other 5 will be completed tonight.  

And I need to get most of the housework done before my grandson gets here tomorrow morning.  

Please cheer me on!   
Is Cyber Monday keeping any of you busy today? 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I thought I was looking at photos of my house - lol! Hubby texted to see how I was doing and I told him I was making messes so I must be feeling better! I always call it the chaos before the calm! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. My husband has learned to call it, organized chaos.

      Delete
  2. You can do it. Besides, you are in good company. I amazed myself by finally getting in the kitchen with the timer set for 15 minutes. Hate it when i can get it all done in 15 minutes. Makes my whining about it taking h.o.u.r.s a bit pathetic. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me feel better about all the housework that needs done around here! I was at work all day but I did buy one Cyber Monday deal tonight--our Christmas cards!

    I needed to order them anyways and CVS had a 50% off deal which includes free store pickup so we will pick them up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house is nice and clean but only because we were out of town for Thanksgiving and just got home this morning after a red eye overnight flight. I dread the chaos that will begin tomorrow as I pull the decorations out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how my house has looked this week, too! Same as you...too much going on at once. Regular housework, unpacking Christmas stuff, trying to decorate, trying to declutter and donate, and cooking. I am finally now having some downtime and reading blogs. Hope you get some time to take it easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Rhonda, Go Rhonda, Go Rhonda, lol.

    I had a long comment and lost it. Just back to say I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a bit behind in cleaning and decorating, etc. I hope to put up the tree very soon. Just vacuuming and tidying to make way. Have a nice month leading up to your celebrations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda,

    I've not been over for a visit for awhile. Not much blog reading time.
    I just noticed that you've got me in your sidebar, and I've been getting
    visitors from your site. Thank you! I just put you in my sidebar, too. Yay! I won't lose track of you this way, and maybe some of my readers will come and see you.
    Please drop by!

    Happy Christmas,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐