If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, August 27, 2018

CVS deals - last week of August

I almost didn’t go to CVS yesterday but after looking at what a few shopping hauls from other couponers on their social media accounts, I put together the deals I wanted and headed to CVS.
I used a few coupons from the 8/26 and 8/19 Sunday papers along with coupons from the CVS red scanning box and some extracarebucks I earned last week. 




My low out of pocket total really surprised me and impressed the store manager whose rang up my order.  
I spent $4.10, saving 95%, and got back $21 extracarebucks for next week.  I should also get $3 in beauty bucks when they credit in a few days.  

❤️ happy shopping everyone 🛒 

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐