If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Summer shopping deals

Good morning, 
The week just flew by here and I don’t have many shopping deals to share but here are my best ones, and really my only ones because I just don’t shop much.  

At CVS- with sales and CVS coupons and extracarebucks and manufacturer coupons,  
all this came to about $23 and I got CVS bucks back for the next week.  







At Dollar General,  all of this was $11, using nothing but their digital coupons.  





My daughter has a side business where she decorates and sells these beautiful Yeti-type tumblers.  
She uses permanent inks and glitters and a rotisserie type turner and the tumbler has to rotate and cure for 24 hours.  I’m not really sure of the details but she is selling them faster than she makes them.  








So when I was in Walmart and saw these TAL tumblers,  which I knew were excellent quality, on clearance for $2, I texted her about them and she wanted some.  


I kept the short tumblers and some of the wine tumblers for my grands to use here.  They have about all graduated from sippy cups and  these insulated cups are so nice.  


I apologize that all of these sales are in the past and no longer available but I do want to encourage you to look online and find out the best sales at the local stores you can shop at. 
CVS shopping takes a lot of planning. 
Dollar General is easy,  you just need a digital account with them. 
And if you shop at Walmart, find out where their clearance aisle is and check it whenever you go there.  

Happy shopping everyone ❤️


My next post will be about what we’ve been eating and how we are doing it differently than ever before and really liking it.  

8 comments:

  1. We love those short insulated tumblers. They are the perfect coffee size for us and we often go for breakfast picnics and put juice in them, too. I am going to check my Walmart even though you found them awhile ago since we can always use a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tumblers were an excellent deal! I'm jealous, I've never found anything good in our Walmart clearance aisle. Good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals! I love the decorated Yeti tumblers--especially the "I find it funny" one. How much does she sell them for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn, I’m not sure of her pricing. I think it depends on the type of tumbler and the design. I think she sells them in $40 and up range but I really am not sure. She would like to do a website but she can hardly keep up with local orders.
      I’ll share her website if she gets one.

      Delete
  4. I love the cups your daughter is making! They are beautiful! Great deals for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cups that Nina did. Great deal on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great deals -especially on the cups for your daughter! We ran into a 75 % off sale at Rite Aid. Good deals on straws, tissue, etc. that we can use all year round. Good time isn't for looking for discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do not have a CVS here, but a Rite Aid which has really cut down on freebies. I may just have to switch to Walgreens. Great buys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐