If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, March 3, 2019

CVS coupon shopping - small haul

This week’s CVS deals were not the biggest bargains ever but I got good prices on things we need.
I started the week with $34 in CVS bucks from previous purchases.
I used some personal coupons from scanning my CVS card at the CVS red box coupon machine and price checker. 
The $3 Eucerin coupons were printed from coupons.com and I believe are still available.
The .25 Charmin coupons are from last Sunday’s paper.  

When I shop at CVS, I look for deals that give back ExtraCareBucks.  

Below are today’s purchases 

Before coupons it would of been about $63 ( very high I know, and that’s why I only shop at CVS sales with coupons)
After coupons it was $14 

I have $29 for the next sale and should also earn some Beauty Bucks that will show up in my account in a few days. M


I was especially happy to get more of this Eucerin skin calming cream.  
I have very dry itchy winter skin and this cream truly makes it all better.  I’ve only been using it a couple weeks but my legs and arms are soft and smooth now, never itchy anymore and in my opinion, my skin looks younger. 
I shared some with 2 grands that also have winter skin issues and they both like it.    Their mom says their skin is doing much better with this cream.  




6 comments:

  1. Great job! I have only been able to get a few good deals at CVS, but then I only shop there occasionally. I just need someone who lives in my town to walk me through the process a few times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn
      To get started, first have a CVS card. Look over the deals and pick one that is something you use and that offers ExtraCareBucks. If you have a coupon, use it too. Then the next week, maybe look for 2 deals you like that offer ExtraCareBucks and “roll” your first ExtraCareBucks to help pay for that deal.
      If you do a few deals that way you could end up with a little stash of bucks to roll every week and spend very little out of pocket.
      If we lived closer together, I would personally walk you theiugh it

      Delete
  2. There is a CVS very close to my house and I do the same shopping woth them like you do. Some weeks the ads are great and some weeks they are just so-so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it all depends what you like and need. Next weeks ad is bit exciting me

      Delete
  3. Now that is the way to use points my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It’s really fun getting super bargains

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐