If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Neighborhood yard sale day

Our neighborhood’s annual yard sale and a nearby neighborhood’s sale was this morning. 
I shopped with my son and sister in law.  

Kid things were very abundant.  
Among my treasures are this pile of super condition boys clothes- some were $1 each and some were $2.50 for a sack full.  


Fabric was $3
Puzzle was .50 and a like new pop up book was $1


Razor scooter was $2
These retail for around $50 





Plastic barn was $2 and is the prefect home for farm animals we already owned


And a Rae Dunn mug for .50 



It was not nearly as hot today as it usually is for our annual sale so it was enjoyable being out. 
We went to lots sales, I’d guess 30 and I’ll say I have my desire to yard sale satisfied with all these purchases.  

I’ve really been a slacker toward blogging and I miss it.  I have plans to get back to regular posting.  
We’ll see! 

Have a great June 1st everyone.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Good day for it. Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a nice sale. I would love to run into one of those for my grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bit of merchandise! I have missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐